Work With Us
About the role:
OpenView Education is a dynamic theatre in education company, delivering exciting, interactive workshops and performances in schools across the UK. Our mission is to empower students to live successful, happy lives through innovative drama based workshops and performances on the following topics:
- Internet Safety
We are always seeking enthusiastic, focused, highly motivated workshop facilitators to join our friendly team to deliver Drama based workshops in Primary and Secondary schools.
Our workshops are age appropriate for each year group, and involve puppetry, performance, and role-play.
We also use videos and animations within the sessions.
You will also learn new facilitation skills will also puppeteer one of our living puppets!
If you are the type of person who is…
- Resilient and high energy.
- Enjoys performing and facilitating workshops.
- Confident at learning scripts.
- Happy to learn new skills.
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet.
- Professional, polite and responsible.
- Someone that thrives in a solo performance situation, but is also a team player.
Then this could be the job for you!
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Experience/background in performance/Theatre
- Experience of facilitating workshops/teaching.
- Willing to travel in your own vehicle or another suitable form of transport (E.G – Public transport)
- Current, Enhanced DBS check (within 3 years, or on update service), or willingness to undergo one.
- Laptop with PowerPoint
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude!
- Experience of working as a solo performer/facilitator.
- Experience in Puppetry.
- Access to your own vehicle.
- £140 – £160 per full day
- £100 – £110 per half day
How to apply:
To apply, please complete this form.
Please read this job description before applying.
OpenView Education is committed to Equal Opportunities. Our goal is to create a diverse and inclusive working environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We look forward to hearing from you!