E-Safety Lesson Plans & Resources
On this page you can access the supporting resources for the Power to Choose E-Safety Workshops for students Early Years Foundation, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
Key Stage 2 Resources
E-Safety Lesson Plan – Letter from a Friend
Key Stage 2
- Students discuss the Power to Choose E-Safety Workshop as a class.
- Students write a reply to one of the Letters from a Friend.
Assessment of Student Learning
Key Stages 2
The questions in this assessment of learning can be used after your students have taken part in the
Power to Choose Internet Safety Workshop.
Power to Choose Rap + Backing Track
Key Stage 2
This PowerPoint includes the words and the backing track for the Power to Choose Rap.
You can use this PowerPoint to review the rap with your class.
EYFS & Key Stage 1 Resources
E-Safety Wizards Review Lesson Plan
EYFS & KS1
*This Lesson Plan is to be used after your students have taken part in the E-Safety Wizards Workshop.
- Students talk about what they learnt during the E-Safety Wizards Workshop.
- Students practice the Internet Safety Spell.
- Students create an E-Safety Wizards poster.